2017-2018 Kindergarten Registration
Welcome to Harrington Park School! Please follow the steps below for online pre-registration. The online registration is a pre-registration only. Students will not be considered enrolled until parents/guardians submit the required information at the final in-person registration scheduled in March 2017.
A child residing in the town of Harrington Park who will be five (5) years of age on or before October 1, 2017, is eligible to be registered for Kindergarten. In order to help facilitate your child’s registration, you will need to follow the process below:
* Step 1 - Complete the district’s online pre-registration form by following the link at the bottom of this page: Register > Select the 2017-2018 School Year- Please fill in all required information and click on submit registration. You will receive an email confirmation with 24 to 48 hours of submission.
* Step 2 - Attend the Incoming Kindergarten Information Night held on Thursday, February 16, 2017, at 6:00 PM in the Harrington Park School’s All Purpose Room. The evening is for parents/guardians only (this information session is geared towards discussing the overall kindergarten experience for your child). All enrollment forms and registration appointments will be given out at this time.
* Step 3 - Attend in person Kindergarten Registration during the week of March 21-24, 2017. Individual appointment times will be given out at the Kindergarten Information Night.
***Required Documents for in-person registration:
* Child’s original birth certificate
* Copy of Deed, current tax document or current lease
* 3 proofs of residency (copy of recent utility bills, or bank statement-displaying name and address)
***Additional required documents will be included in your registration packet***
* Step 4 - Incoming Kindergarten Visitation Day will be held during the afternoon of Friday, May 5, 2017. Your scheduled time will be emailed to you upon completion of your registration.
* Step 5 - Assessment/Round Up is scheduled during the week of June 5-8, 2017. Individual appointment times will be emailed to you upon completion of your registration.
*If you have any questions, or need to change a registration appointment, please contact Vicki Urban at 201-768-5700 x 38617 or you can email me at email@example.com