What you need to know:Mrs. Howell's
***HOMEWORK IS POSTED ON CLASSROOM.GOOGLE.COM
YOUR CHILD WILL NEED TO LOGIN USING THEIR SCHOOL LOGIN INFORMATION***
- shall be used for review, practice, make-up and enrichment.
- should not need much parental assistance. All directions and preview shall be given in class. Parents are not expected to correct any homework. If you feel the need to check over your child's work, check the first, middle, and last problem. Then determine if he/she needs to redo some work.
shall be meaningful and pertain to what we're studying in class.
Interspersed during the week will be other assignments, like writing and science.
- should be written into the student's School Planner daily. You should check on your child in this way. This will be our way of communicating with each other, too. Write questions and notes in the planner.
- will go over the assignment so that students understand what to do.
- will model problems of the homework will usually be done in class together.
- should give time for the student to write the assignment in the School Planner.
- shall send home reminders in the School Planner if the child is not completing his work in class or as homework.
- should make sure they listen, participate, and understand the directions and have written all assignments in their School Planner before leaving school. Please ask for help when needed.
- should take home all books and materials needed to do the homework.
- should complete all homework and return it to school on time.
- can help by providing a place and time for doing the homework at home.
should check child's School Planner to make sure he/she is doing the correct assignment.
should communicate any questions or concerns by writing to the teacher in the School Planner.