HP STUDIOPLEASE NOTE: THERE WAS A MISPRINT ON THE PERMISSION SLIP. HP STUDIO WILL BE MEETING ON TUESDAY MORNINGS, NOT THURSDAY
HP STUDIO IS BACK!...“HP Studio,” a morning art group for students in grades 3-8.
· Are you a 3rd-8th grader interested in gaining more time in the art room?
· Do you have a love for art?
· Would you like to expand your art skills by working on projects outside of your regular art class?
If you answered “YES” then HP Studio is for you!
Things to know about HP Studio:
PLEASE NOTE: THERE WAS A MISPRINT ON THE PERMISSION SLIP. HP STUDIO WILL BE MEETING ON TUESDAY MORNINGS, NOT THURSDAY
- HP Studio will be meeting in the art room with Mrs. Pidane once a week at 8:10a.m.
- HP Studio is open to 3rd-8th graders, HOWEVER, there will be three different sessions designated for specific grades, each session lasting 6 weeks. Grade level sessions will be a time when students in those grades will have the opportunity to create an art project relative to a chosen theme. See attached schedule for the session information.
- Students will be provided with necessary materials
- PARENTS: if your child is interested in being part of HP Studio, please fill out the attached permission slip and return to Mrs. Pidane NO LATER than FRIDAY, OCTOBER 20th. Please take note of the attached schedule to know what dates specific grades will be meeting.
Begin your day, the creative way!