HP STUDIOHP Studio is back…..
“HP Studio,” is a morning art group for students in 4th-8th grade.
~Are you a 4th-8th grading interested in gaining more time in the art room?
~Do you have a love for art?
~Would you like to expand your art skills by working on projects outside of your regular art class?
If you answered ”YES!” then HP Studio is for you!
Things to know about HP Studio:
- HP Studio will be meeting with Mrs. Pidane in the art room once a week at 8am.
- HP Studio is open to interested 4th-8th graders HOWEVER, there will be three different sessions designated for specific grades, each lasting 6 weeks. Grade level sessions will be a time when students in those grades only will have the opportunity to create an art project relative to a chosen theme. See attached schedule for session information.
- HP Studio will be included as an exhibit in HPS’s annual art show!
PARENTS: If your child is interested, please fill out the permission slip at the link below and return to Mrs. Pidane NO LATER than WEDNESDAY, September 25th. PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE ATTACHED SCHEDULE TO KNOW WHAT DATES SPECIFIC GRADES WILL BE MEETING.
Meetings will be held on Tuesday mornings at 8:00 a.m. in the art room
SESSION 1: MIDDLE SCHOOL HP STUDIO: GRADES 6-8
- Tuesday, October 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th and November 5th
SESSION 2: GRADE 5 HP STUDIO
- Tuesday, November 12th, 19th, 26th, December 3rd, 10th and 17th
SESSION 3: GRADE 4 HP STUDIO
- Tuesday, January 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th, February 4th and 11th
The annual art show this year is scheduled for Wednesday, April 22nd. There will be a display of work from HP Studio included in the art show.
Begin your day, the creative way!