Incoming 21-22 Kindergarten Families,
Welcome to Harrington Park School! We are excited to announce that Kindergarten registration is now open!
Please follow the steps below for online pre-registration. The online registration is a pre-registration only. Students will not be considered enrolled until parents/guardians submit the required information at a final in-person registration scheduled in Spring 2021.
A child residing in the town of Harrington Park who will be five (5) years of age on or before October 1, 2021, is eligible to be enrolled in Kindergarten. In order to help facilitate your child’s enrollment, you will need to follow the process below:
* Step 1 - Complete the district’s online pre-registration form by following the link at the bottom of this page: Register > Select the 2021-2022 School Year- Please fill in all required information and click on submit registration. You will receive an email confirmation within24 to 48 hours of submission.
Once you are pre-registered, the necessary paperwork will be mailed directly to your home by the beginning of March. We will also be in contact regarding screening of students in person on a rolling basis.
* Step 2 - Attend the Incoming Virtual Kindergarten Information Night which will be held on Thursday, March 18, 2021, at 7:00 PM. Pre- registered families will receive a Zoom invitation. The evening is for parents/guardians only (this information session is geared towards discussing the overall kindergarten experience for your child).
* Step 3 - Attend in-person Kindergarten Registration in the front HP vestibule during the weeks of March 22nd and March 29th, 2021. Individual appointment times will be communicated. This can be a contactless experience via our drop box.
***Required Documents for in-person registration:
- Child’s original birth certificate
- Copy of Deed, current tax document or current lease
- 3 proofs of residency (copy of recent utility bills, or bank statement-displaying name and address)
- Current Physical from Doctor
- Additional required documents will be included in your registration packet***
* Step 4 - Incoming Kindergarten Visitation Day is usually held in early May. The exact date and location will be communicated with you as we get closer to the date.
Pre Registration Link: